Mr.Wave

Level 17
Toolbar? You mean panda safeweb extension?
in the pasy you had to install the toolbar too ( with matching adware ofcourse ;) ) in order to make use of panda safe browsing. after the toolbar was installed you could remove it and still had the safe search / web protection , back in the good old languy99 days it was good to use , nowadays it''s bullocks. this is what I remember form using it in the past :p

Moonhorse

Level 26
Verified
Content Creator
in the pasy you had to install the toolbar too ( with matching adware ofcourse ;) ) in order to make use of panda safe browsing. after the toolbar was installed you could remove it and still had the safe search / web protection , back in the good old languy99 days it was good to use , nowadays it''s bullocks. this is what I remember form using it in the past :p
oh, i just heard few days ago that panda dome premium had the safeweb extension removed or something

I would probably use panda with comodo firewall without all that bloat

gery79

Level 6
Verified
there is always a price to pay when you go free ....but should you chose to install a third party firewall such as comodo there is a chance to get some sort of protection. otherwise there is McAfee safe advisor and also emsisoft browser security . .
should that be not enough then you can use k9 protection or whatever comes to mind