App Review Panda Free Antivirus 2018: Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Aerdian

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
Test Tencent PC Manager next if you can. Also, for future videos try to execute some malware to test the 0 day protection and maybe ransomware protection(for example panda free av has "behavioral blocker" and "behavioral analysis"). You should talk about their features more. (panda free has usb vaccine and process monitor)

Added it to my list of future tests :) And yes, for future videos, I will test the behavioral protection of the different programs and try to go more in-depth with the features.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Thanks for the review.

For some commenting here, please don't spread misinformation, before trashtalking please read Panda 18.04 - New Design and Name; Panda Dome and Panda Dome Firewall

Panda Dome has very high potential to be among the best AV suites, it's just buggy still. I am testing it almost daily in the VM.

Dear client,

Panda Dome is a fairly new product, as it has been release just couple of months ago and it is being improved all the time with the use of feedback we are receiving from customers.

Sincerely,

Technical Support1

Technical support – Panda Security

Aerdian

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.