App Review Panda Free Antivirus prevention and detection (safe1st)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I don't think Panda Free AV gets the kudos it deserves. I've been using it for over a year and it's certainly the best of the free ones I've used.

PS - @safe1st Any chance of a commentary with your reviews or is it something you're not happy with?

Reactions: CySecy825

safe1st

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
I don't think Panda Free AV gets the kudos it deserves. I've been using it for over a year and it's certainly the best of the free ones I've used.

PS - @safe1st Any chance of a commentary with your reviews or is it something you're not happy with?

Yes. Panda is good antivirus actually.

Sorry, when talking Im not really good in English. also I live with family here. So, it will be so much noise in background. Im testing not in midnight tho.
But I do in Afternoon, morning.

safe1st

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
To just test the product you could turn UAC off. Can Panda be used with other security and do you know the resource usage?

you can see the test. I always open process explorer
You can use Panda free antivirus with other security software. Because in this test, theres no impact at all on the system. Everything is smooth.

Last edited:

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Yes. Panda is good antivirus actually.

Sorry, when talking Im not really good in English. also I live with family here. So, it will be so much noise in background. Im testing not in midnight tho.
But I do in Afternoon, morning.

Thanks for letting me know. I thought it was something like that. A shame though.

Reactions: CySecy825
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.