Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Panda as it still is actively developed as well as having decent web blocking and has done as well as some of the top paid suites in tests.

Bitdefender free used to my fav set and forget but not anymore, just check it out over at wilders for some interesting if not depressing reading.:(

Regards Eck:)

Andi.HR

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2014
Panda as it still is actively developed as well as having decent web blocking and has done as well as some of the top paid suites in tests.

Bitdefender free used to my fav set and forget but not anymore, just check it out over at wilders for some interesting if not depressing reading.:(

Regards Eck:)

+1
Panda is my No:1 for "install and forget" AV!

titan1

Level 1
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
It would have been better if here an option provided for microsoft security essentials.I think that for new users it would be the best choice.But as for the option given,I will choose bitdefender over panda.Because it requires lesser user interaction has better detection and a minimalistic UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.