Q&A Panda internet security

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Panda
Hey guys,
I purchase the panda internet security , but it doesn't contain year, does the panda internet security is always update?
what the difference between panda internet security to panda antivirus?
And how can i activate panda safe web on google chrome without my searching engine become yahoo?

Last edited:

Slyguy

Level 37
Verified
OS
Other OS
Hey guys,
I purchase the panda internet security , but it doesn't contain year, does the panda internet security is always update?
what the difference between panda internet security to panda antivirus?
And how can i activate panda safe web on google chrome without my searching engine become yahoo?
Panda always updates to the latest. No worries. I don't install/use Panda safe-Web so I can't help there. I generally avoid those toolbar types of things in products.

The differences are listed here;

Update - Panda Security 2017

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Antivirus Pro includes WiFi Protection. Internet Security adds Parental Control, Data Shield and Backup.

Panda offers to change your search engine to Yahoo on installation with the option to opt-out. If you've already accepted the offer you can change your search engine back to what it was before you installed Panda by following these guides:
Chrome/Chromium
Firefox

You can uninstall Panda Security Toolbar. On uninstallation it will give you the option to keep Panda's URL filtering against malicious websites.

Last edited:

spaceoctopus

Level 12
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
I used Panda IS a whole year, last year. It's a very good product. Especially in real-time protection. It's web protection is one of the best i've seen. You turn on Data shield and Application control, and you're good to go.:)
On the downside, its on-demand scanner is weak compared to other products. Anyway you don't do on-demand scanning every seconds.
But on an already infected Pc, you may have to use a more powerful scanner to help.
Otherwise i would recommend anyone to try or use the product.

(SORRY GUYS, WRONG THREAD,MY MISTAKE):p

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Panda
I used Panda IS a whole year, last year. It's a very good product. Especially in real-time protection. It's web protection is one of the best i've seen. You turn on Data shield and Application control, and you're good to go.:)
On the downside, its on-demand scanner is weak compared to other products. Anyway you don't do on-demand scanning every seconds.
But on an already infected Pc, you may have to use a more powerful scanner to help.
Otherwise i would recommend anyone to try or use the product.

(SORRY GUYS, WRONG THREAD,MY MISTAKE):p
Hey,
I activate the panda scan(full computer scan) every night and tick on the 'shut down when complete' button. So the scan quality is do important for me.