Assigned Pandora Mobile Antivirus by Zemana

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
D

Deleted member 2913

Does ZMS license works like ZAM i.e installed on mobile & later uninstalled, the license cannot be activated on other mobile?

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security 1.4.0 Changelog

Persistent notification is enabled
Most of the languages updated
Minor improvements and bug fixes

With best Regards
Mops21

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Sent an email to Zemana, regarding full-scan.

Apparently on full-scan, it is not running. The screen then lags and then hangs. Wasn't able to click anything. And after 34 seconds it completes and says system safe. But scanned files remains 0.

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security 1.4.5 Changelog

Improvements on persistent notification
Improvements on Licensing
Minor improvements and bug fixes

With best Regards
Mops21

Rebsat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I need someone from Zemana developers could explain for us what their Realtime Protection does in comparison to Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus? and Do they offer any additional protection which would not be found in other mobile security? Thank you

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
I need someone from Zemana developers could explain for us what their Realtime Protection does in comparison to Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus? Thank you

Hello @Rebsat ,

Real-Time protection feature help you to catch up threats before take in action. Therefore we scan the installed and updated applications. However, new features in Real-Time Protection and Anti-Keylogger will be introduced.

I have limited knowledge on what Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus has in that features. Better to ask them.

Best Regards.

Reactions: XhenEd and Jack

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi All,

We have good news for you. We have improved Anti-Keylogger feature of Zemana Mobile Antivirus. Now, you are protected from malicious SMS application that can track you messages.

Zemana Mobile Security 1.4.9 Changelog

• Improvements on Anti-Keylogger(You are protected from malicious SMS applications. Trust what you will type in your short messages)
• Improvements on Licensing
• Minor improvements and bug fixes

Best Regards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

Mert Can ALICI,

I have ZMS Lifetime lic.
Can ZMS lic be transferred by uninstalling & reinstalling to other mobile?

Reactions: XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.