Assigned Pandora Mobile Antivirus by Zemana

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
D

Deleted member 2913

Hello @Yash Khan,

They have different license mechanism to verify a license. We try to improve both licensing systems.

Best Regards.
Hope you make Zemana PC lic transfer smooth as its really get annoying to contact support everytime.
Zemana support is good & fast But lic transfer should be easy & simple And I personally think should not require to contact support.

Thank You for the info & time.
Regards

Reactions: XhenEd

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi All,

Zemana Mobile Security 1.5.0(BETA) Changelog

• Improvment on malware deletion(Storage Access Framework)
• Improvment on SMS based keylogger detection
• Minor improvements and bug fixes

Best Regards.

Reactions: XhenEd
D

Deleted member 2913

Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security is now Pandora Mobile Security 1.5.2

Renamed application and changed logo
Minor improvements and bug fixes

With Best Regards
Mops21
I uninstalled Zemana to install it again to see renamed app, logo, And also to see if I get Lifetime license prob this time as many users on MT have mentioned.
PlayStore mentioned Pandora but when I reinstalled was the same old Zemana And for my Lifetime license it mentioned invalid.

Damn, its getting frustrating with Zemana license handling prob.

On one hand, Zemana leaves good impression with good support, continuous development & improvement of product, On the other hand it leaves bad impression with bad license handling & prob for the users.

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
I uninstalled Zemana to install it again to see renamed app, logo, And also to see if I get Lifetime license prob this time as many users on MT have mentioned.
PlayStore mentioned Pandora but when I reinstalled was the same old Zemana And for my Lifetime license it mentioned invalid.

Damn, its getting frustrating with Zemana license handling prob.

On one hand, Zemana leaves good impression with good support, continuous development & improvement of product, On the other hand it leaves bad impression with bad license handling & prob for the users.

Hello @Yash Khan ,

Could you please send an e-mail to zms@zemana.com ?
Please disable Anti-Adware protection applications and make sure that you have an active internet connection without blocking while activating license.

Best Regards.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

Hello @Yash Khan ,

Could you please send an e-mail to zms@zemana.com ?
Please disable Anti-Adware protection applications and make sure that you have an active internet connection without blocking while activating license.

Best Regards.

I will contact Zemana support in couple of days.

Quite a few users here have mentioned their LifeTime License becoming invalid, any info on that?

Thank You

Reactions: frogboy and Svoll

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
I will contact Zemana support in couple of days.

Quite a few users here have mentioned their LifeTime License becoming invalid, any info on that?

Thank You

Hello @Yash Khan,

We do not aware of them. Could you please send a sample issue about it ?

For the users who has been faced with such a invalidating problem, please contact with us using zms@zemana.com to solve their problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi All,

Please write us your suggestions and undetected malware samples. (zms@zemana.com)

Zemana Mobile Security 1.5.4 Changelog

• Price list updated, check our new prices
• Minor improvements and bug fixes

Best Regards.

Reactions: Jack and XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.