Assigned Pandora Mobile Antivirus by Zemana

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Since many of us here already have Zemana Mobile Security, real surprise will be a new mobile. ;)

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security 1.7.8 is out now

Here are the new things that we have done for you:

Sure thing sure our offline / local scanner is good. But we constantly looked at your feedback and bug reports and decided to upgrade it with a pair of wings and ths is how we came up with our brand new Cloud Scanner.

So..

Now you have an offline + online scanner which equals to aaa-mazing protection.

And as usual we have found some new bugs so we eliminated those as well.

Currently we are working on Web Protection module, so stay tuned.

Release Notes: Enjoy new Zemana Mobile Antivirus Cloud Scanner

Release Notes: Enjoy new Zemana Mobile Antivirus Cloud Scanner – Zemana Blog

With best Regards
Mops21

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security 1.7.8 is out now

Here are the new things that we have done for you:

Sure thing sure our offline / local scanner is good. But we constantly looked at your feedback and bug reports and decided to upgrade it with a pair of wings and ths is how we came up with our brand new Cloud Scanner.

So..

Now you have an offline + online scanner which equals to aaa-mazing protection.

And as usual we have found some new bugs so we eliminated those as well.

Currently we are working on Web Protection module, so stay tuned.

Release Notes: Enjoy new Zemana Mobile Antivirus Cloud Scanner – Zemana Blog

With best Regards
Mops21

@Mops21 Thank you for your attention on this thread and our Zemana Mobile Antivirus application.

As regarding most of the users' reviews, comments on forums that we could not catch the new attacks with the old signature database-based systems. Therefore, we have been enabled Cloud Scanner to solve problems immediately.

It is just the beginning in the Cloud Scanner for Mobile, we will empower it. While developing on Cloud Scanner, we will try to finish the Web Protection feature.

I hope the new year will bring the new features to Zemana Mobile Antivirus.

Best Regards.

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
I love Zemana, i'm using the mobile security for long time, but recently i tested it with some samples of old viruses, but nothing new in terms of detection.
best regards

Hi @Jack Sparoow,

That is why we implemented Cloud Scanner. Could you please send your test results and test samples' information to us to improve our detection rate?

Best Regards.

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi @Mert Can ALICI

this is the result of scan of 12 APK (Viruses, Trojans, PUP) on my device:

MEGA

12 samples: (zip file from Mega will be deleted soon)

MEGA

Note: password = infected

Hi @Jack Sparoow,

Thank you so much for the data sharing. I will analyze and apply the results.
If you are interested in antivirus testing or malware sharing please let me know by an email or PM.

Thank you for your help.
Best Regards.

Reactions: Jack Sparoow

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

We have really good news for you. We officially announce that we have almost finished Web Protection module for Zemana Mobile Antivirus.
Currently, we are testing that feature, when we finished our tests, you will have that feature for free.

Please send us feedbacks about Cloud Scanner and other features.

Thanks,
Best Regards.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
One question. Can Zemana do a scan after download? Does it comes with local behavior blocker feature?

You can have 2 confirmations. One using local behavior blocker and one using your cloud

The problem is that after installation Zemana takes sometime to confirm that the software is safe. Using WiFi at home is not an issue. The problem comes when outdoor using 4G and even worse if I run a VPN. The result comes very slow.

Users always run the software upon installation and that's where the problem lies.

Thanks

Reactions: Andrew999

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
One question. Can Zemana do a scan after download? Does it comes with local behavior blocker feature?

You can have 2 confirmations. One using local behavior blocker and one using your cloud

The problem is that after installation Zemana takes sometime to confirm that the software is safe. Using WiFi at home is not an issue. The problem comes when outdoor using 4G and even worse if I run a VPN. The result comes very slow.

Users always run the software upon installation and that's where the problem lies.

Thanks

Hi @HarborFront,

Real-time protection feature of Zemana Mobile Antivirus help you to scan newly installed applications and updated applications. It may take time to scan applications before you run. Please wait until you get the "application is safe" notification from Zemana Mobile Antivirus. I wrote down your scan speed issue. The first goal is to publish Web Protection later than we will focus on that problem.

Thank you for your feedback,
Best regards.

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
I have a false positive
U can find it in google store with name mi remote controller from Xiomi.
and another one com.Android.carrierconfig,

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Read from Wilders Security Forums that v1.7.9 with Web Protection has arrived but only supports Chrome browser for the moment

Reactions: harlan4096

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Zemana Anti-Virus Mobile 1.7.9 is out now see the screenshot please

ZMA Release Notes: Surf the Internet! We will protect you for FREE!

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Zemana Antivirus Mobile Version 1.7.9.jpg
    Zemana Antivirus Mobile Version 1.7.9.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 413

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all and Hi @Mert Can ALICI

Any Infos for the multilanguage Version of it available which translations did you have

Zemana Anti-Virus Mobile 1.8.3 is out now see the screenshot please

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190522-194136.jpg
    Screenshot_20190522-194136.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 29, 2015
Hi all and Hi @Mert Can ALICI

Any Infos for the multilanguage Version of it available which translations did you have

Zemana Anti-Virus Mobile 1.8.3 is out now see the screenshot please

With best Regards
Mops21

Hello @Mops21,

English
Bengali
Bosnian
Bulgarian
Czech
German
Spanish
Mexican
Croatian
Hungarian
Indonesian
Italian
Korean
Dutch
Polish
Portuguese
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Thai
Turkish
Ukranian
Vietnamese

These are the list of translation in Zemana Mobile Antivirus but we are working with a large number of translators which are our users as well.
That is why this list can be changed in a short time period, we can add, remove or update languages.
If any of the users in this forum try to improve our application, please send a simple e-mail to zms@zemana.com

Thanks
n find it in google store with name mi remote controller from Xiomi.
and another one com.Android.carrierconfig,

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.