Battle Paragon backup and recovery vs easeus todo backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeR

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 1, 2014
Looking for a system imaging software :)

which one would be better and why?

Thanks!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Well, both are good :)
Really hard to choose, but upper hand goes for selected Paragon since it has some basic partitioning options which EASEUS doesn't have.
When installed on host machine the features are almost the same except partitioning and Paragon has some
  • P2V Migration - Clones an existing software environment into a virtual disk. Migrate a physical system to a virtual environment by converting all installed software and data into a virtual disk of the required virtual machine.
  • P2V Adjust OS - Recover the OS startup ability after an unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool.
but I do not use these.

EASEUS Emergency Disk can be based on Linux Environment but then I think it's has no option for backuping from a bootable media , and WinPE which has that option but you need to download Windows AIK which is large. Paragon on Linux Environment can do both things I think, so maybe better compatibility for drivers will go to the EASEUS side.

free_image_backup_results.png

free_imaging_restore_results.png

Again,one has something what other doesn't have, but both are good and reliable programs.

Aomei Backuper is also a good option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.