Patch is available for testing now.
Update sources: Index of /ap/
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
List change will be published later.
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: Index of /ap/ (ftp://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap)
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2020MR0
Flood will be deleted.