- Apr 28, 2015
Patch is available for testing now.
- all of the product's work with the Web
- as well as browser operation when the product is installed with the plug-in on and off
Update sources: Index of /ap2/
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
Window with information about site reputation in browser does not open sometimes.
Missing network information in Network Properties
Application can't be added to the group in Application Control
Several Backup errors
Invalid link on "Access blocked" page in browser
False rarely used software detection
Reports are deleted after update to new patch
The type of network in product may differ from the type of network in the OS, after it was changed in OS
Compatibility corrections with the latest versions of Win10
KS - An icon with the number of connected devices on the network has been added to the bottom of the product window
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: Index of /ap2/
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2020MR0
Flood will be deleted.