PC 2 - infected by multi malwares by CyberLink U Meeting/U Webinars setups + Ransomware national pol

eumes-tv

Thread author
Aug 20, 2017
Hi all,
i'm eumes-tv,

this pc 2 is compaq desktop pc,

i tried to installs the brand new cyberlink freewares (U Webinars, PerfectCam, ...) released on august 16Th

the network disk problem it's:
for my portableapps companion drbl bootable usb drive/network disk(s):
and my trouble on network device, the CustomUSB PortableApps.Com DRBL bootable Companion blue 32 GB stick plugged on my Orange Livebox, is actually the (Y:/) partition on my laptop, if i copy/modify/move a file/folder on it i have this error message in french:
Accès au dossier de destination refusé: Vous devez disposer d'une autorisation pour effectuer cette action",
On compaq pc, this network device is the (Z:\) disk , i clicked on it on my compaq pc, a error messages says "denied access", ora error message in french with "Restauration des connexions réseau: Erreur lors de la connexion de Z: à \\Livebox\COMPANION Microsoft Windows Network: Le chemin réseau n'as pas été trouvé - Cette connexion n'as pas été restaurée" displayed on this

and the ransomware police national it's:
i have on website downloaded filmora video editor on weird site to seek portableapps of wondershare,
but a ransomware national police tab appears on opera browser and i'm infected by vosteran

comodo dragon have hijacked to babylon search/delta toolbar

Thanks...

Attachments

• mbam rapport pour ransom police natio (1).txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 1

eumes-tv

Thread author
Aug 20, 2017
And on cyberlink U webinar/U meeting/PerfectCam on this compaq pc 2 on findmysoft thèses cyberlink installers have pre-checked advanced systemprotector and anvi startup booster, whiwhes causes 33 alerts by ad-aware, And comess infections

Thanks

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

x5o4gh.png

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

eumes-tv

Thread author
Aug 20, 2017
and noww the frst logs,
i also have 170 Gb used and i wish to create image system of this pc on a usb 128 flash drive,
and i wish to free up 50 gb space, please:

the Windows ADK is important to make system image on usb, it's important for me to keep Windows ADK, but the ADK is a large
program installed (7 GB) we don't want to uninstall this

i tried now the FULL-Disk Fighter application by SPAM Fighter, but his results indicate Gb to free up on scans ends, but to free up space a payment required, i show you this with that screen capture:

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    290 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition.txt
    106.8 KB · Views: 1
  • results fulldisk fighter.PNG
    results fulldisk fighter.PNG
    279 KB · Views: 3

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.