Perception and reality: The role of AI and automated cyber defenses

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Executives in the U.S. and Europe now place broad trust in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning systems, designed to protect organizations from more dynamic pernicious cyber threats, according to Radware.
mRDvlsN.jpg

How do executives prioritize security?

Each year, Radware publishes the findings and analysis of its information security industry survey. Complementing that research is Radware’s annual executive survey. In Q2 of this year, Radware conducted a global survey of C-suite executives. The goal: to understand their greatest business concerns; evolving and preferred technological and staffing techniques for preparedness; compliance with and desired oversight with respect to governmental regulations and directional attitudes when pursuant to cyber security.

Full Article. Perception and reality: The role of AI and automated cyber defenses - Help Net Security

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Yeah all the naysayers on the effectiveness of AI and its ability to protect are eating crow.
Some of the top performers are really amping up the technology.
DeepArmor is piling on the awards and recognition.
The DeepArmor team out of Texas is taking machine
learning very seriously and rocketing up the ranks.
Very impressed by them. ;)

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah all the naysayers on the effectiveness of AI and its ability to protect are eating crow.
Some of the top performers are really amping up the technology.
DeepArmor is piling on the awards and recognition.
The DeepArmor team out of Texas is taking machine
learning very seriously and rocketing up the ranks.
Very impressed by them. ;)

agree with you re DA, I'm running it, but haven't had any feedback from them lately, and not hearing about DA accolades. Where is this info posted, on their website?

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Where is this info posted, on their website?
They share them on Twitter, the CEO of Spark posts some too from time to time, follow him, that whole team is a blast
to tweet back and forth with.
I got in early in the beta, and have got to know these fellas enough to appreciate their knowledge and dedication.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
They share them on Twitter, the CEO of Spark posts some too from time to time, follow him, that whole team is a blast
to tweet back and forth with.
I got in early in the beta, and have got to know these fellas enough to appreciate their knowledge and dedication.

ok thanks, I'm not on twitter (yet). I did go thru SC/DA Blogs after you posted, some interesting stuff there. I sure that I set to "watch" the DA thread here, but nothing in weeks. I think sometimes MT alerts do not always work. :confused: I need to post something there.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.