Phillip Seaman

Hi,

I'm new here so please excuse me if I post this in the wrong forum...

On my Malwarebytes desktop I see ticks beside each of the lines EXCEPT that bottom line... Real-Time Protection. Which has a red "x" and "No Protection".

Q. How to I turn Real-Time Protection ON?

Thanks in advance for every-ones help.
Phill

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Hi,

I'm new here so please excuse me if I post this in the wrong forum...

On my Malwarebytes desktop I see ticks beside each of the lines EXCEPT that bottom line... Real-Time Protection. Which has a red "x" and "No Protection".

Q. How to I turn Real-Time Protection ON?

Thanks in advance for every-ones help.
Phill

Take a look at this screenshot this should help you.

SCREENSHOT

Cheers

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Phillip Seaman

Hi n.nvt,
Thanks for the quick come-back... I am using ver 2.0.2.1012 (Premium) and I no longer have the page you are pointing to. Where do I find it in this new version?

I tried clicking on the "Fix Now" button and id does not seem to do anything?

Thanks
Phill

Phillip Seaman

Thanks lailson... I used the settings you have in your image... BUT when I close MalwareBytes and reopen it I still see "Real-Time Protection: X No Protection"...should I re-install the program?

D

Deleted member 178

did you buy it? if not maybe your trial period is over and you can't have real-time protection anymore

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
You have to purchase a license for MBAM Pro to obtain the benefit of real time protection.

Phillip Seaman

It has been a long time ago but I do believe I purchased it... When I look on the License Details page I get and Identifier # Key **** State Licensed - On the Caption bar it say Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Premium) 2.0.2.1012... From that I think I did purchase it last year... and it tells me that if I press the Deactivate button it will revert to the Free version...

SO what am I missing?

Mateotis

Level 10
It has been a long time ago but I do believe I purchased it... When I look on the License Details page I get and Identifier # Key **** State Licensed - On the Caption bar it say Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Premium) 2.0.2.1012... From that I think I did purchase it last year... and it tells me that if I press the Deactivate button it will revert to the Free version...

SO what am I missing?
It should be fine then. Make sure your settings screen looks exactly like @Lailson's.

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
If the error remains in the general section, saying that protection is not enabled, even though standing.
Uninstall and install Malwarebytes again, I believe that will not need to enter their Premium license again.
This error happened to me once, after having done a system restore.
If not, let me know which step you the link of the complete remover Malwarebytes available in the forum, but I think reinstalling solve ..

Phillip Seaman

There is a "Fix Now" button... but it does not seem to do anything...

I uninstalled and re-installed the program and that has fixed the issue... Now when I load Malwarebytes No Fix Now button and check marks against ALL the items including Real-Time Protection...

Thanks to everyone for your help, especially Lailson.