Solved Ping returns "No Resources" after fail outpost installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

woomera

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
so i tried giving the new outpost 7.5 x64 a try where i got a bsod before the installation got completed, tried restoring to the restore point which i made before the setup but when restarted after the process got an error that it didnt complete properly. repaired my bitdefender cause it wasnt working properly.
everything got back to normal except when i connect to vpn and disconnect i lose all network connectivity and my pings return the "no resources" error. after few minutes it gets fixed automatically also logging off or restarting also works.
i checked the routing table to see if they change to normal after disconnecting from vpn and all seems fine, also tried to look for any driver files left from installation but there is none.have done registry repairs and cleared all logs/caches.

so any ideas what is causing this and how to fix it?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
You could try to use the outpost uninstaller, maybe there are some left over files http://www.agnitum.com/support/kb/article.php?id=1000159
What kind of internet connection do you have?

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
When you get that Blue screen what is the file that it's saying caused it?

If not you could read this thread here and maybe this can help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.