Google Notes
Cloud storage
Google Drive
Games
Homescapes and similar
Android launcher
Pixel Launcher
File and Photo backup
Google Drive, Google One, Near unlimited Google Photos backup till device EOL on 4a.
Active subscriptions
    • Google One Basic 100GB
Notable changes
Android 14 March 2024 SP and Feature Drop
What I'm looking for?

Looking for medium feedback.

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
My Current device Pixel 4a unless 6a/7a or even until similar design iPhone SE/1x comes out with compact size similar to Pixel 4a. Switched to Pixel 7.
Whatsapp is suspected for hack but still pending. Deleted Telegram account but was able to create it thrice even after deletion.

Last edited:

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Updated to March SP and feature drop with 12L.
EDIT: There were some bugs though like slow internet with VPN profile and SD maid accessibility service based cache clean is broken in 12L and only workaround was to enable Select to Speak accessibility shortcut suggested by a user at github. It affects all Pixels or 12L in general.

Reactions: harlan4096

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Manually updated to Google Play System update April edition from ApkMirror. Google Play System update for May would be available in couple of weeks.

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Updated to June SP and feature drops. Fixed FP sensor lag and touch/swipe up causing black/white screen. It was 186MB.

Infinityx

Level 1
Verified
Dec 23, 2017
My Current device Pixel 4a unless 6a/7a or even until similar design iPhone SE/1x comes out with compact size similar to Pixel 4a.
Whatsapp is suspected for hack but still pending. Deleted Telegram account but was able to create it thrice even after deletion.

Awesome, I was looking into moving from the iPhone and getting a Google pixel, and will definitely borrow some of your config!

Reactions: Vasudev

Vasudev

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Applied OTA 800MB for Android 13/T. Device was hot and charge speed was lot slower. Had to run bg-dexopt-job through the adb to fix background tasks running CPU full tilt and charge speed was back to normal. Device is very smooth and eats 200-400MB less RAM overall.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.