Solved please help me i dont know what to do

joethecoolguy123

Thread author
Aug 11, 2018
i use windows 7 and i have important files on my computer that i need and my computer is infected with some sort of virus i tried everything i could and gave up not knowing what to do so i came here for help i got the virus from the link in the description of this youtube video don't use the link in the description of the video if you don't want a virus but basically what the virus is a application inside of a rar file and when you open the application it gives you viruses and random programs open up at random times i got a image of the logo for the programs if that helps at all
193590-ca06e02fde60f323fb1cbd3ea024b8b5.jpg
i even downloaded multiple antivirus things that i cant get to show anything i downloaded bit defender and couldn't get it to open and i got avast and it would stop scanning at a certain number and stay at that number and never go up so i can't get them to show me where the viruses are and remove them if someone can help me please let me know i will be checking this page if anyone said anything i first got the virus on 8/10/2018 if that can help and the virus lags my computer alot and makes it very very slow as well as something called weights i do not know what weights is at the moment but stuff pops up saying that weights is not responding and if i want to close it or not when i get more images and get more screenshots of stuff from this virus i will edit this and put the new images on edit: i found a page on this same site that might help me get rid of this virus i think i identified what this certain virus is

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.