Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Use ESET Smart Security 9 and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
I wish I had two more Anti-Malware on my laptop, I see that many here have more than one Anti-Malware, will follow this setting as well.
Please indicate me two Anti-Malware Free to I install on my laptop, and if possible leave the link to download. :)
I would use the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, but it seems that it is paid, you have a free version at Emsisoft?
It looks very good! I would love to use it along with ESET Smart Security

Published twice, I do not know how to delete.
sorry

Thank you so much :)
#Google translator

Last edited:

Axelrod Sven

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 11, 2016
May I also suggest rkill: RKill

It can only terminate the Malware's process, not remove the Malware itself. However, after terminating the process, you can use an on-demand scanner or your regular security software to terminate it.

The reason I suggest this is... some security software have no problem removing the Malware. It's terminating the malware - (stopping the malware from running and/or protecting itself) - that security software struggle with. Having rkill would be a useful bonus for this reason. :) You can proceed to cleanup your system as normal, following this.

Reactions: Jrs30
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.