Android Plz suggest me an effective and reliable VPN app ( free & paid both ) for Android

Discussion in 'Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile' started by maanastr, Dec 28, 2017.

1. maanastr

maanastr Level 3

Mar 1, 2013
    Please suggest me a good VPN app for android
    upnorth likes this.
  2. HarborFront

HarborFront Level 35
    Content Creator

Oct 9, 2016
    Far East
    For FREE you can get

1) ProtonVPN
    2) WindScribe VPN
    maanastr and DeepWeb like this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Gentle's Security Config - Suggest an easy to use and effective Anti Virus SCW Archive Sep 25, 2015
Pirate Bay block effectiveness short-lived, data suggests News Archive Jul 16, 2012
Help Me Decide Suggestion for Free AV Compare Apps Mar 9, 2018
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.