W

Wave

Hello everyone. :)

I decided to make another GUI... I don't know, I just find it interesting to create them (whether they are good or bad) and wanted to tackle a dark-theme concept today, therefore I did. I called the concept title of this AV "Porora", however this was just an initial thought when brainstorming - I don't know how it is relevant to a security company, then again how is "Qihoo" or "Tencent" relevant to a security product? :p

I used inspiration from the tabs of my previous GUI for this once, although for the next UI concept I make I think I will move away from using blue as the main vendor color since I tend to always use it...

I also decided to keep it using the standard window design, instead of custom menu buttons (exit, minimize, etc).

Preview:

Personally I feel that the home screen contents ruin the concept.

Let me know what you think, I am happy to make changes for any suggestions.

Edit:
Later I will change the color of the green tick to the same color as the protection status background, I've only just realized that the icon color is darker... :/

The color scheme seems bad too?

Attachments

Arequire

Level 23
Verified
Content Creator
Hello everyone. :)

I decided to make another GUI... I don't know, I just find it interesting to create them (whether they are good or bad) and wanted to tackle a dark-theme concept today, therefore I did. I called the concept title of this AV "Porora", however this was just an initial thought when brainstorming - I don't know how it is relevant to a security company, then again how is "Qihoo" or "Tencent" relevant to a security product? :p

I used inspiration from the tabs of my previous GUI for this once, although for the next UI concept I make I think I will move away from using blue as the main vendor color since I tend to always use it...

I also decided to keep it using the standard window design, instead of custom menu buttons (exit, minimize, etc).

Preview:

Personally I feel that the home screen contents ruin the concept.

Let me know what you think, I am happy to make changes for any suggestions.

Edit:
Later I will change the color of the green tick to the same color as the protection status background, I've only just realized that the icon color is darker... :/

The color scheme seems bad too?
Inspiration from Emsisoft and HMP.A? Looks like a combination of the two to me. :p

Faybert

Level 22
Verified
Malware Hunter
I might make an Avira UI concept and then someone can send them the link if they like it enough, who knows what could happen. But if I do an Avira UI concept I'll make sure to spend real time on it, as opposed to it being a rushed 30min-1 hour concept. The one in this thread took me only 40 minutes which explains why it isn't of a high Q. :)
At a time when you are unoccupied, do this and I will send it to Avira, with all the credits for you, obvious :)