Possible ASUS/IKEA Furniture Collaboration

plat

Level 29
Thread author
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Excerpt from article:

"ASUS Republic of Gamers teased what could possibly be a collaboration or broader strategic partnership with home furnishings giant IKEA for gaming-grade furniture. We imagine this could see ASUS ROG and IKEA design everything from gaming-grade chairs to couches, to desks, tables, or even knick knacks such as peripheral stands. ASUS could leverage IKEA's vast network of stores, coupled with its expertise in furniture packaging. ASUS did not elaborate on this teaser besides a "coming soon" disclaimer. The catchphrase "Welcome Gaming Home" is also teased. We also know this isn't a regional collaboration since it's teased by the global Twitter handle of ASUS ROG."

Like for example: ROGHoghem: a place to store your alcoholic beverage of choice while engrossed in Cyberpunk2077. Yes, I can see it now. :ROFLMAO:

Source

Comments following are worth a look also.:D

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I get the impression that many of the products at IKEA are modest and simple. If it was furniture for such a pc, I might consider buying it.

DTH-T423M_MA.gif

It's a digression. I am convinced that many Japanese people operate their PCs in this way. In other words, you need a chair exclusively for Japan.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.