Possible backdoor access.

Veremyth

Thread author
Jul 29, 2018
I got infected with malware a few days ago that even stole my gmail account I have since gotten all that back. And I thought that I was safe as malwarebytes detected it and quarantined and then did no other find anything else. Neither did avg, then my pc started moving it's own cursor and typing on it's own alt tabbing and pretty much doing whatever it could. It actively makes using any antivirus or installing any new antivirus software difficult but not impossible I have cleaned chrome sync and everything and one of the latest infections after having factory reset I installed chrome(prior had reset all the data on my sync and even the chrome profile) ,steam particularly the game warframe. I had the same thing happen this time controlling the game I had to fight to sign out and then fight to change password. After that I immediately factory reset(my data was already gone so at this point resetting was not much of a hassle.) Following this reset I literally only installed origin and dragon age inquisition before shortly after experiencing the same thing in an offline game. I am starting to.suspect it's not malware because every time I scan during this attack or right after a reset. I get nothing this goes for Norton avg and malwarebytes. The only reason I have not bought a license at this point for 24hr support is my bank is shipping a new card and I dont have it yet.

Symptoms are literally full control over my pc. It also does not have a set time schedule. Sometimes I am good for a bit others it happens right at the windows log in screen.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 154
  • FRST.txt
    235.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Log(Malwarebytes).txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 153

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.