Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The only members who should be starting threads or posting replies in the Malware Assistance Forum http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/ are those members with a Malware problem and the MalwareTips Malware removal staff members.
Those members receiving assistance should reply only to the thread they started while they are receiving assistance from the malware removal team.
Malware removal staff members @TwinHeadedEagle & @argus should be the only 2 members replying with assistance for those members with a malware problem.Thanks :)

D

Deleted member 21043

There could be some sort of permission lock to prevent anyone except the Malware Removal Experts from replying to threads in the Malware Assistance Forum.

If someone really feels the need to comment on something, there could be a button saying "Suggestion" where they can enter in their suggestion into a box (like when you click the Report button, you have to give a reason as to why you are reporting) and then the Malware Removal Expert who is assisting on that thread could review the suggestion and if approved add it to the thread to help the user. (if it's possible).

Just an idea. :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
That would be a good idea except that those with a malware problem need to be able to reply back/attach logs to the Malware Removal Team Staff who are helping them with their problem.
The problem was that some members were offering assistance to members who started a thread requesting help with a Malware problem.
@TwinHeadedEagle & @argus are the only 2 members/staff members who are to be assisting members with Malware removal in the Malware Removal Assistance forum. They were chosen as staff members because they are experts in the field of Malware Removal.
I am sure there are other members who are capable and experienced removing malware however these members were chosen based on their verified expertise in the field and hence made staff members.

D

Deleted member 21043

That would be a good idea except that those with a malware problem need to be able to reply back/attach logs to the Malware Removal Team Staff who are helping them with their problem.
The problem was that some members were offering assistance to members who started a thread requesting help with a Malware problem.
@TwinHeadedEagle & @argus are the only 2 members/staff members who are to be assisting members with Malware removal in the Malware Removal Assistance forum. They were chosen as staff members because they are experts in the field of Malware Removal.
I am sure there are other members who are capable and experienced removing malware however these members were chosen based on their verified expertise in the field and hence made staff members.
Sorry, I missed the first point with my idea. :(

I totally agree with what you said. :)

Reactions: Exterminator
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.