Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Prey lets you keep track of your phone or laptop at all times, and will help you find it if it ever gets lost or stolen. It's lightweight, open source software, and free for anyone to use. And it just works.

Prey homepage

The Gadget Show
Jon gets his tech pinched by The Real Hustle’s Jessica Jane Clement to test the best ways of getting your gadgets back if they’re nicked.

Tech Trackers is tagged with series 15 and Episode 3 Gadget Rally. Select a tag (series 15, for example) to find everything on FiveFWD about the subject.
Watch video on 5FWD

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
I happened across this a little while back and installed it but luckily I haven't yet needed to use it.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
@ Tomo Now that's interesting.

Thanks for this share storm I'll install it on my parents laptops never know when it might come on in use.

epicA

Mar 10, 2014
LockItTight is better for Android devices and Windows based laptops. this must have app is more secure, reliable, less intrusive and very easy to use along with this they have best support too. definitely is recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.