On Sale! Private Internet Access Two Year Deal for US $59.95

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
If only their client was not terrible and their team responded to feedback. Still my second choice of a vpn if the price is an issue.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I've been using PIA for 6 months and it's been absolutely fantastic for me. Their app's for Windows, Android and Ubuntu have all been really good. I had slow speeds with Proton VPN and I was going to switch to either NORD VPN or Express VPN, but I tried PIA and I've just stuck with it because it really has great for me.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Perfect VPN. I had it for 1 month and used it extensively this month with great success and enjoyment, both on my android and PC. Very satisfied about it. I will activate another 1 year key. Perfect servers, good speed and privacy reliable.

Reactions: ZeroDay

Michyon

Level 2
Verified
May 18, 2018
Never use PIA if you have any expectation of privacy. They turn their clients over to the Police and Government authorities without warrants. They are also behind a huge smear compaign and several fake twitter bots trying to shame Nordvpn. I wouldn't trust them.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Never use PIA if you have any expectation of privacy. They turn their clients over to the Police and Government authorities without warrants. They are also behind a huge smear compaign and several fake twitter bots trying to shame Nordvpn. I wouldn't trust them.

Hi,
I was just wondering you are saying this according to what?
You read somewhere that or heard about it?

Thanks,

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
No that's not right at all Google Private Internet access VPN defend customers in court. They've gone to court many times stating they can't hand over logs because there aren't any and point blank refused access to any customer info:

Private Internet Access' "No-Logging" Claims Proven True Again in Court - TorrentFreak

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.