New Update PrivatizeMe: browse free from cookies, trackers and cyber stalkers - Free version EoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
PrivatizeMe: browse free from cookies, trackers and cyber stalkers

Chrome extension
: PrivatizeMe
Firefox add-on: PrivatizeMe – Add-ons for Firefox (Not compatible with Firefox Quantum, for now...)
upload_2018-3-20_22-55-35.png

"PrivatizeMe: Personal Data Control Simplified
Browse free from cookies, trackers and cyber stalkers with our extension.
To Add PrivatizeMe, Click "Add to Chrome"

PrivatizeMe keeps your browsing from being tracked by untrusted corporate cyber stalkers, placing you in control of your online data. Your personal information stays private. We do this by eliminating cookies and trackers from the sites you visit and from their third party partners. If you trust a site, simply add it to your trusted sites list and PrivatizeMe will not zap cookies for that site. We do NOT collect, store, sell or trade any of your information.

PrivatizeMe does not block ads and provides a browsing experience without missing content, ad blocker warnings or slow response i.e. an "ethical" alternative to ad blockers. We defeat the ability of ads and data miners to follow and track your online activity. Install our add-on and watch the "ME" counter in action as PrivatizeMe zaps cookies and threats to you online privacy. With PrivatizeMe, you're protected, not profiled, it's simple - no ever changing opt-in or opt-out rules or privacy settings or proxy networks to worry about.
When installing the extension, your may see a general warning that PrivatizeMe has access to your browsing history and data. Be assured PrivatizeMe DOES NOT collect, store, manipulate, share, sell or trade any of your information."

about.privatizeme.com/enterprise: Enterprise scale Privacy Protection and Anti-Tracking by PrivatizeMe
"It prevents targeting of employees by malvertisements and phishing exploits and keeps such malware off your corporate network."

FAQs: about.privatizeme.com/faqs-app: PrivatizeMe Anti-Tracking Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs

----------------------------------------------------------------

I've downloaded it in Chrome (Cent...) - it works good...
- What do you think about then?..

Update

CHANGES COMING TO FREE PRIVATIZEME FIREFOX AND CHROME EXTENSIONS
about.privatizeme.com/free-ff-chrome-eol-notice: Changes coming to Free PrivatizeMe Firefox and Chrome Extensions
PrivatizeMe will discontinue supporting the free standalone PrivatizeMe add-on/extension for Firefox and Chrome shortly:
PrivatizeMe_Free_FF_Chrome_EOL_080117.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
But with the shutdown of my browser all cookies trackers etc are wiped out...NOW

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Goodbye Free Extensions. End of Life.

Buy here: Storefront-PC-Mac - PrivatizeMe

No cart or checkout?
View attachment 182846

"30 day money back satisfaction policy."
haha money guarantee...well, this add-on/extension are not to me from now, I guarantee you my satisfaction, because I would like to try another extension.
30 days money back satisfaction guarantee.jpg
30 days money back satisfaction guarantee.jpg
The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

I can't get no, oh, no, no, no, hey, hey, hey
That's what I say
I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try…add-ons and extensions... add-ons and extensions... add-ons...LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: harlan4096
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.