Advice Request Problem with full 9 Lab Removal Tool

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
I Try to unload the Scanner 9 Lab Removal Toll, but I cannot come out not that happens

with the page, follow the intrucciones but what discharge is the version THREAD is 1.0036 says,

and I need the Full, have tried it but I do not obtain it. If someone of the forum has unloaded

it, to have if it can help me. Up to soon

Download - 9-lab

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I am have trouble understanding what the current issue. Are you unable to:
  • download the tool from the site?
  • remove threats using the tools?
  • uninstall the tool from your PC?
Thread Moved: Not a review.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@CNJJ, as Huracan asked further about your problem, I too searched for a way to help you.
I had not heard of "9 Lab Malware removal", & therefore located beta version 10.0.36 on Softpedia.
User comments of the program were 1 negative (many false positives) back during April 2015 & 3 positive (from 2014) all of which lacked specific reasons why they liked it.:confused:

An alternate you may choose is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free which you can download here:
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.