MINOR PRODUCT UPDATE: 126.96.36.199 for Norton Internet Security 2012 and Norton AntiVirus 2012 is Now Available
To receive the update, simply run LiveUpdate and download the update. A reboot will be required once the update is applied.
To verify you have the update, launch the Main User Interface, click on Support, and select About. The version number of the new release is 188.8.131.52
4. What are the changes in this release?
184.108.40.206 contains only minor changes. These changes are focused around our Online Platform and Norton Confidential/Norton Toolbar and include:
- Corrected an issue where Product Name/Version was not properly passed through when navigating online help.
- Correct an issue with "Failed to login to your Norton Account" may display erroneously.
- Improved Norton Toolbar/NCO Functionality with Google Chrome.
- Fixed Sync issues with Norton Management and the Norton Product.
- Corrected an issue where Identity Safe may force you to change your password after an elapsed period of time.