Status
Not open for further replies.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Hello all. I dont know where to post this so if this is the wrong place, please move it.
I search a free program with that i can cut/edit videos/musik etc. I need a free program where i can do as much as possible, i dont care how it looks like it just need much funktions and free is needed.

thanks in advance.

have a nice day. :)

Jrs30

Level 11
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
I've used many editors videos, free and paid ( tested for 30 days or acquiring a Excuse me), among the free I liked that Lightworks, it both free and paid (Sure paid has more features, plugins and other options, options export in various formats and import Medias various formats), but the free option should please you (it's not hard, anything you can find videos that teach the basics of this editor), not an Adobe Premiere ... but for the edit a cool video.
Has many free editors options, I believe this is the best, others just have to look a lot like the movie maker (then the case would be better to use the movie maker, instead of using a clone)
To get the free version simply register on the site : Lightworks: The professional editor for everyone

pros
- completely free program
- There are many video tutorials to help users
- interface flexibility and application windows
- Wide effects gallery and video and audio transitions
___

Against
- Not very intuitive
- It presents a very different operation of the other editors
- You must set basic shortcuts, such as "Ctrl + Z"

Reactions: LabZero

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Thanks for the answers. i will test the 2 programs in a vm. Any more programs?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.