Expired PROMT Home 12 - 1 year license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

MITKH

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
hd.jpg

Promt Home 12 Multilingual

Fast and accurate translation
Personal dictionary
Translate English into seven different languages
NEW! Full Functionality in Offline Mode
NEW! displays variants of the selected word or phrase being translated
IMPROVED! The translation algorithms

Code : PROMT12CB

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Looks like a good product. Giveaway for German speakers. The giveaway goes away when you toggle the page to English with the USA flag icon.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for provide the giveaway ~ (y)

But no idea how is the translate quality ?

Because Google translate is free ,
if the software do not provide better translate ,
no idea who will going to purchase it . :unsure:

Reactions: upnorth

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
It looks like a good product, I'll do some tests with it, since I depend on Google Translator to communicate here on the site. Thanks for sharing (y)

Reactions: CyberTech

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Reactions: CyberTech

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
I use Google Translate as a one time scratch pad encryption device. I mean honestly one has to just take a paragraph translate it to Japanese, then take that and translate it to Chinese, then to German, then back to Japanese and then to English. It would take an Enigma machine to make sense of the end results.

But I presume it's for offline delicate documents like legal documents or company documents that you don't want the google brother to see.

Can't agree you more . (y)

Indeed some private documents can't that other people or company see it ,
using offline translate software is a good idea .

I forget that there may be such a situation . :oops:

andriy416

Level 1
Verified
Jan 10, 2018
I never got the download link. I only received the reg key. Can someone please post the download link?

Last edited:
Reactions: MITKH

andriy416

Level 1
Verified
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry for the questions, but how do I register the software? It's installed on my computer, but I can't find a place to enter trlhe serial #

andriy416

Level 1
Verified
Jan 10, 2018
After playing with the link and changing professional to home I downloaded home version, but when I try to register I get wrong license number. Anyone else having the same issue? Was anyone able to register the software? Can OP please update the post to provide correct link for download as well as how to register the software? I haven't been able to register it.

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
After playing with the link and changing professional to home I downloaded home version, but when I try to register I get wrong license number. Anyone else having the same issue? Was anyone able to register the software? Can OP please update the post to provide correct link for download as well as how to register the software? I haven't been able to register it.
I did an install in in a VM and it did not work too, it seems the license does not work anymore.

Reactions: andriy416

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.