Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Sell a kidney to buy, here is already an expensive S6 imagine a S7 and even gold plated lol

Luxo puro! Conheça o Galaxy S7 e o S7 Edge banhados a ouro 24K - TecMundo

A UK company specializing in making gold covers and baths will be the first company to market versions of the new Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge in luxury versions. Made by Truly Exquisite, three editions of the new Samsung's top of the line will be available from next April 1 (no lie!), One finished in 24-karat gold, another gold rosé 18K and the last in platinum 14 carats.

Reactions: safe1st

Jrs30

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
No. That too expensive :D

My plan is buy S7 gold platinum..
Very expensive even.
My plan is to buy a Galaxy y lol
Here we have not yet reached the S7.
When you get will be a fortune, here everything is expensive :mad:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
This only makes people more obsessive on shiny and precious things, remember that smartphones nowadays can be overpriced plus tax depends on the region.

Good investment? I'm pass for it, but people still have their own right to choose their luxury.

Galaxy S7 and S7 edge already pertains good customization alongside of features so I don't know how people wanted to have it.

Reactions: Jrs30
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.