Advice Request Pure vpn, Vypr vpn, Ipvanish, Unlocator and why

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Pure vpn, Vypr vpn, Ipvanish, Unlocator?

• Vypr vpn

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Pure vpn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ipvanish

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Unlocator

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

icarus

Level 2
Thread author
Oct 29, 2021
those are i test and work well for me so i want to know in here how many user use them and what they think about them good or bad just want to know🙏.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
PureVPN and IPVanish violated their own privacy policies and shared customer data with law enforcement:
So they're a no-go.

I've used VyprVPN in the past. Found it fairly slow at the time, and remember it disconnecting now and again, but this was years ago so this may have changed nowadays (my internet was slower and less reliable back then too).
The fact they have public-facing ownership (scroll down to Our Team), own all their own infrastructure, and are pushing towards trying to be transparent as possible inspires confidence. With that said, they haven't had their no-logs claim audited since 2018, nor have they had their server infrastructure audited at all, which puts a damper on said confidence.

I've never heard or used Unlocator so I can't comment on it.

Last edited:

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Jesus runway of VyprVPN, 4 to 5% in an I7 of 10 generations, one of the worst I see. Pure VPN, a month ago only have wireguard protocol in beta, not bad but not in the top tear.
Pure VPN is nothing special, not recommended to buy. Unlocator, never tested the others I tested all.
IpVanish, not bad, very good with torrents great speeds, It will not disappoint anyone.

I recommend this, and ExpressVPN if you want to spend a lot of money.

1638040982941.png

Last edited by a moderator:

n8chavez

Level 16
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Jesus runway of VyprVPN, 4 to 5% in an I7 of 10 generations, one of the worst I see. Pure VPN, a month ago only have wireguard protocol in beta, not bad but not in the top tear.
Pure VPN is nothing special, not recommended to buy. Unlocator, never tested the others I tested all.
IpVanish, not bad, very good with torrents great speeds, It will not disappoint anyone.

View attachment 262256

You just lost all credibility here recommending 2 KAPE-owned VPNs. Of those three Vypr wins, but I wouldn't use any of those three. I recommend Mullvad of hide.me, both of which have gone through third party auditing and shown truthful.

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
VyprVPN!
The others have already violated their privacy policies.....

Privacy policies are like love promises, if you want to commit a crime use onion. If you just want to torrenting, any VPN will give you the anonymity that you need.

You just lost all credibility here recommending 2 KAPE-owned VPNs. Of those three Vypr wins, but I wouldn't use any of those three. I recommend Mullvad of hide.me, both of which have gone through third party auditing and shown truthful.

Stop seeing youtube and teras lists, any VPN will give your logs if you are a terrorist, believe me. Please understand what is a VPN and what it serves, whant to vanish in the net use onion that is a very safe network. A VPN is a privacy tool, it will let you commit small crimes like torrenting, none will protect you if you are a member of a terrorist organisation.

Yes because 2 KAPE is the devil and others are saints, are youtube channels very good for you to see, they sell those ideas very well, just think for your had and don't believe in privacy policies for big crimes. Just choose a VPN for the performance, and don't rely on privacy policies, because they are made to benefit the companies, not the users, like always.

n8chavez

Level 16
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Stop seeing youtube and teras lists, any VPN will give your logs if you are a terrorist, believe me. Please understand what is a VPN and what it serves, whant to vanish in the net use onion that is a very safe network. A VPN is a privacy tool, it will let you commit small crimes like torrenting, none will protect you if you are a member of a terrorist organisation.

Yeah, because I mentioned things that are as bad as that. Oh wait, no I didn't...believe me! I chose a VPN based on history, jurisdiction, policy, audit results, server location, and features. If you can pass those tests then I'll recommend it, if not I won't. Kape has a history of malware, and their CEO has a very bad personal history. The others, which I never said were saints, do not.

icarus

Level 2
Thread author
Oct 29, 2021

View attachment 262256
good to know about surfshark will test them for a month express i have befor i hate it and im never go to them if i force to use ultrasurf i do but no coming back to express anymore

icarus

Level 2
Thread author
Oct 29, 2021
PureVPN and IPVanish violated their own privacy policies and shared customer data with law enforcement:
So they're a no-go.

I've used VyprVPN in the past. Found it fairly slow at the time, and remember it disconnecting now and again, but this was years ago so this may have changed nowadays (my internet was slower and less reliable back then too).
The fact they have public-facing ownership (scroll down to Our Team), own all their own infrastructure, and are pushing towards trying to be transparent as possible inspires confidence. With that said, they haven't had their no-logs claim audited since 2018, nor have they had their server infrastructure audited at all, which puts a damper on said confidence.

I've never heard or used Unlocator so I can't comment on it.
so you say vypr is not that good right?

icarus

Level 2
Thread author
Oct 29, 2021
After some months of testing I prefer AdGuard VPN over any other VPN. It's super fast and establishes a connection within a blink. Out of your four options I would pick Vypr VPN, but it's definitely not my favorite.
will test adguard too what about logs?does adguard keep them?

Reactions: Kongo

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
None of them. They all have horrible privacy policies and don't honor "zero logs". You are paying money to get data mined. Why? lol

Reactions: icarus

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Fair enough, but your always warm welcome to start another poll yourself with the VPNs, you think would be interesting.
No harm meant, however many providers lack trust, which is fundamental to VPN integrity. The ones I mention are regarded highly through this forum. I have no need to make poll. Only offer suggestion. Delete if you like.

Reactions: icarus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.