Purshu_Pro's NOKIA_Lumia_730_Dual Sim

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
How is your experience with Windows 10 Mobile?
The last time I used it (one year ago) I loved the system but the lack of apps annoyed me so much that I left the OS.

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I loved the system but the lack of apps annoyed me so much that I left the OS.
With windows 10 in the device, everything seems good. Yes the device still lack of apps, but thats really not the reason for me to ditch it. Apps are being developed for Windows Devices slowly. Many popular apps are available, but some crashes and some are outdated. I really don't trust banking apps and some apps are filled with advertisements which annoys u while using and forces u to uninstall the app. And no need to bother about too much app notifications since u are using only required apps.
What I have learned from this mobile is, how to save time and health buy not using unnecessary apps which will bother me.

Reactions: Vasudev and brod56
D

Deleted member 178

With Android it is too easy to make your phone bloated with Apps and games you may never use, with Win10 mobile because of the few choices, you only use the most popular one, those you really need.
Less apps, more battery time.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Does anyone knows how to Reboot or Restart the phone without using the power button?

Captain Awesome

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 7, 2016
Does anyone knows how to Reboot or Restart the phone without using the power button?

To get an onscreen button to reboot, you can change some settings:

• add a language (Settings > Language)
  • switch regions or region format (Settings > Region)
  • toggle navigation bar vibration (Settings > Touch)
  • switch the SMS character set (Settings > Network+)
  • toggle Cortana (Settings > Applications (tab) > Cortana)
I would say the third option is the most convenient.
How can i restart Windows Phone 8.1 without using the power button

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.