Circle ADROIT X 7C Backlight Keyboard,
REDRAGON 2400 DPI Wireless Mouse [Model:M610],
RAZER Goliathus Gaming Mouse Pad Small [Control Edition]
Accessories
SENNHEISER HD 201 Headphone
DLink DIR 600M Wireless Router
JioFi2
My computer protection
https://malwaretips.com/threads/purshu_pro-2017-software-configuration-2-pc.69425/

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Try "HW Monitor" in the above link^^

PS:I have just downloaded a new version of Core Temp and now my anti virus software has flagged it as containing a virus or trojan!
Core Temp does not contain a trojan. Core Temp contains 2 driver binaries (32bit and 64bit) as part of the executable, Core Temp extracts the drivers and starts them at run time, as discussed above. This may bring up a red flag in some antivirus scanners triggering them to believe that Core Temp contains a virus or trojan code.
Usually AV companies patch this kind of thing up very quickly and the warning goes away after an update.

http://www.alcpu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=892
Thanks I have downloaded and some how managed to run it. I can see these results in core temp and speccy shows this way , what to believe?
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I

illumination

You may be ok, look into other tools as some have suggested. I had a brand new HP for a week, with AMD A10, and on idle it would register 92c.. Come to find that Speccy would not read the core temps correctly from that chip, and in general does not play well with certain motherboards when it comes to reading..

Does the system feel hot to you, the air coming out of the vent, does it burn your hand when you place your hand on the vent.. When is the last time you took compressed air and gave it a squirt?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I guess my system I running well, speccy is giving false answers, core temp and speed fan are showing identical results. That is
55 degree c. correct me if i'm wrong, so that is the temp of my cpu right?
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Does the system feel hot to you, the air coming out of the vent, does it burn your hand when you place your hand on the vent.. When is the last time you took compressed air and gave it a squirt?
Not all time, just say 4 min in a day would be the right answer or any high end application is running. Currently cool breeze is flowing from the vent, its just warm when I type near the mouse track pad( that's where the processor held), I haven't blown any compressed air since last 10 months.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Could be a faulty component? Have you still got warranty on the device? Try a cooling pad.
No its not faulty , if it was my HP system diagnose would have detected that. Found that Speccy is showing wrong readings when compared to other programs that I have been asked to test with.

I

illumination

Not all time, just say 4 min in a day would be the right answer or any high end application is running. Currently cool breeze is flowing from the vent, its just warm when I type near the mouse track pad( that's where the processor held), I haven't blown any compressed air since last 10 months.
I would say by the other two program readings you are fine. AMD tend to run a little warm depending, but SHOULD NOT be 102c ;) Those temps look about right for your processor on the other two readings, as they will fluctuate..

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
exactly.. Speccy has as i mentioned above, a problem with reading certain processors and motherboards.
Not just speccy I tried HW monitor, it also displayed the same way. I tested with another one, Open Hardware Monitor, it matched core temp and speed fan

I

illumination

Not just speccy I tried HW monitor, it also displayed the same way. I tested with another one, Open Hardware Monitor, it matched core temp and speed fan
It has something to do with the chip in the processor giving false readings with certain programs.. If your exhaust from your processor does not feel like you could cook and egg with it, you are probably experiencing false readings from speccy and HW. One sure way to know this is, your system once so hot, will shut down by itself, a safety measure. If it has not been doing this, then i doubt you were running at 102c

Reactions: Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.