Battle Qihoo 360 Internet Security vs Trend Micro vs Avira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue987

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2015
Comparing these products based on the selections above I would have to go with Qihoo 360 Internet Security, It has a great detection rate (proven by AV-Comparatives), doesn't affect the speed of the computer, and the user friendliness of is is perfect as anything.

So what is your opinion on these? :)

Sasa

Level 2
Verified
Sep 1, 2014
Cant answer because i have never tried Trend micro but if i have to choose one will go with any thing but Qihoo

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
Well than most likely another application or software on your system is causing compatibility issues with 360 Internet Security, Because I have never had an issue with it nor have other people :)
It's maybe true. But Qihoo crash only on Virtual Machine. :) On my primary PC still don't crash. :)

Reactions: conred55

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A multi engine will be really an advantage when it comes on protection but can produce erroneous detection, so for Qihoo 360.

Trend Micro is known for fully cloud based and very effective against malicious links, while Avira one of the security software with great database collection.

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Qihoo engine have to much FP, in this case avira.

upload_2015-3-9_14-8-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.