Qihoo 360 TSE 7.2.0.x New Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I updated internally. I was checking for virus signature updates & it said this new version could be downloaded. Did I mess up.? Should I remove TSE & install a fresh version.? Thanks!

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations,

Has their privacy for information improve?;) Also, can use it with Sandboxie?

Kind regards,

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As much as concern if the developer stated to conduct upgrade internally then that should replace without any problems.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Is this a false positive? Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Piteko21 and marg

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Terry, I just updated & all looks good. Quihoo is on the ball so to speak.:)

Reactions: Terry Ganzi
D

Deleted member 2913

Does it have check & notify program upgrade or auto-upgrade program?

It has new data protection that protects against ransomware encryption. Guess it doesn't have any settings. So does it protects only my documents/my pics/my videos or any/all data/location?

Any test to see how it works & how effective it is against ransomware?

Reactions: Moose

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations, Friends!

Write support@360safe.com and us know the answer to post #8.
360 Total Security Essential | Download Free Antivirus for PC

• "Performance mode:
    This mode is optimized to use a minimal amount of system resources. Under this mode, malware is blocked intelligently as soon as the malware is executed or downloaded from internet. This mode is recommended for computers with lower hardware specifications or systems with other antivirus products installed.

• Security mode:
    This mode is configured to provide maximum protection levels that feature the most aggressive monitoring and issue alerts at the earliest possible moment. Under this mode, two more engines (Avira and Bitdefender) are also enabled to provide extra layers of protection. This mode is recommended for users who require everything to be screened by 360 Total Security. This mode requires more system resources.

• Balanced mode:
    This mode provides superior protection based on 360 cloud technology. Under this mode, malware is blocked as soon as it saved or transferred. This mode is recommended for all users with sufficient hardware specifications.

• Custom mode:
    This mode allows security experts to define their security strategies."
Kind regards,

D

Deleted member 2913

They never mention what bugs were fixed...just bug fixes.

I think they should mention critical/important bug fixes so that users installing 360 could check the bugs fixed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.