Der.Reisende

Level 45
Thread author
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Again, no information about what bugs have been fixed.

8.0.0.1072 Dec 11, 2015
  1. Fixed: Bug fixes
(Possible FIX: See below)

Clean Up Your PC & Improve Performance | 360 Total Security

P.S.: Qihoo 360 Total Security Essentials is still v7.2.0.1025

What's new in the latest version ?
7.2.0.1025Nov 14, 2015
  1. Added: Support Windows 10 TH2(Build 10586)
  2. Fixed: Bug fixes
Free PC Protection & Internet Security Software | 360 Total Security Essential

EDIT 2:
Seems as if the issue with the automatic quarantining ("file protection" feature) some users (including me) complained about is gone. I downloaded the AV testing! tool from this thread (GitHub link provided there - AV testing!), it removed it just after download, also, just after restoring from quarantine, it moved it to there, again. Same for Virussign-Malware packs, working fine there, too. Just while /after extraction it starts to clean up / move files to Quarantine.

Screenshots:

Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an!
Schaut euch mal dieses Bild an!

EDIT 3: I noticed some changes in the German translation. I've sent some suggestions (maybe some other guys did so too), which have found their way in the new version.

Last edited:

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Thread author
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Nothing is solved for me... Detects the file from eicar that is .txt but doesn't detects .exe files... :confused:
Strange :( I didn't change anything (maximum protection settings have been there since I installed it, Security Mode activated), it offered me to Auto-Upgrade when pressing the Version number-button in the left bottom (which also starts the update process for the engines). I have to admit that the last upgrade had to be done manually by downloading the .exe from Qihoo website, then it offered to upgrade (out of the downloaded .exe). Scanned the latest VirusSign package just a few minutes ago, as soon as I started extracting it with HaoZip (RuBoard Edition) Qihoo popped in removing / cleaning. This happened with this new version for the first time. There have been plenty of updates for Qihoo 360 TS in the last time, suddenly, this file protection feature stopped working. This issue was carried out over some versions. Only context scan detected files in past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.