CXjCbnvVAAA7CYL.png:large

What’s New?
4393654141_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Source: http://www.quickheal.com/beta#simple1

Rajat

Level 2
Verified
Oct 20, 2015
Worst Antivirus. They makes money by fooling people and showing lots of Advertisement in TV. I Installed avast Free in atleast 20 badly infected system having Quickheal in it.
They aren't fooling People. Advertising isn't called fooling, most of the AV company's call themselves as best even though they aren't. They are making Security Products since a decade. Normal users in India don't know much about other security solutions. They have a good reputation in here, other than that they have a very strong network of Dealers & have good partnership with computer vendors in India thus they have more users.
Yeah but i feel there are some better products than Quick Heal like k7 & eScan. These can give a strong competition to other Products available in International Market, not just because they're cheap comparatively but they also offer a decent Protection.

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Quickheal may improve the overall product through numerous major versions however its protection capabilities isn't yet par to lift up on being mediocre.

Some reviews by users stated that can handle well on zero day samples however opposite for on demand test samples.

QuickDNA helps as their heuristics tends to be active but not fully compare to others but still an alternative to use by users out there.

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
They aren't fooling People. Advertising isn't called fooling, most of the AV company's call themselves as best even though they aren't. They are making Security Products since a decade. Normal users in India don't know much about other security solutions. They have a good reputation in here, other than that they have a very strong network of Dealers & have good partnership with computer vendors in India thus they have more users.
Yeah but i feel there are some better products than Quick Heal like k7 & eScan. These can give a strong competition to other Products available in International Market, not just because they're cheap comparatively but they also offer a decent Protection.

Agreed.

P.S. I am from India and one of my friend is Quick Heal Seller. So I know how strong their network is. But trust me the seller also now uses Avast :D:D:D. The good reputation they got by television advertisement and providing lots of profit to the local sellers ;). It's kind of a Push product where seller pushes for the sell.

Reactions: Vasudev
N

NOLF92

I had never heard of Quick Heal until now. I'll boot it up on my laptop and see how I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.