App Review Quick review 360 TS beta 5 (soinvisage)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

soinvisage

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2014
hello, quick review 360ts beta 5

+ great detection
- i dont know why bitdefender failed , in real machine its ok i think

Reactions: Koroke San

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's pointless testing a BETA product, then making claims that component X failed. So please explain how Bitdefender failed? (There's no sound in video). :rolleyes:

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
Beta releases are usually buggy with any product. I am sure they will get the problem fixed in the near future.

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
o i seen you are try to say something but my dumb brain fails to understand sorry, is this real system or VM, because i never seen such a slow system, even i am using zonealarm extreme security which uses almost 250 mb of ram and 350 mb of page file, but my never experienced this much slow, can you please explain more on that topic. thank you. :)

soinvisage

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
May 3, 2014
o i seen you are try to say something but my dumb brain fails to understand sorry, is this real system or VM, because i never seen such a slow system, even i am using zonealarm extreme security which uses almost 250 mb of ram and 350 mb of page file, but my never experienced this much slow, can you please explain more on that topic. thank you. :)

hello,

for real system or VM its write on the topic !! thx to read

thx for watching

Reactions: Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.