QWOP - Try and play this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
I dare you to try and actually be successful in this game, it's basically a running flash game that you play using the Q, W, O and P keys on your keyboard (wait, that spells QWOP, never noticed that lol).

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
LaserWraith said:
Ouch, my guy has a lot of concussions. :p

Lol, I might as well have posted this in Humor, it's so hard that the point of the game goes from winning to getting a good laugh out of it, very ingenious.

Edit: Wait, I just became a member, awesome! :D

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
I was crawling/limping my way to victory until... What? You have to jump hurdles too? :D

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
bogdan said:
I was crawling/limping my way to victory until... What? You have to jump hurdles too? :D

Haha, yeah, forgot to mention that. At this point I'm wondering if the author actually beat this (or made it to 10 meters).

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
I will beat this game and it will be easy!
*Grabs Joy2Key and starts assigning QWOP to the joystick*

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.