R3D's config (Might be terrible, not good at techy stuff)

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
If you are using comodo firewall it means that kaspersky firewall is disabled right?

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Why would you disable Kaspersky's Firewall for Comodo Firewall ? Kaspersky have one of the best Sandboxed Firewall there is.
Is it because of Comodo HIPS ?

Reactions: RƎDSPYGENTLEMEN

RƎDSPYGENTLEMEN

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 14, 2014
Why would you disable Kaspersky's Firewall for Comodo Firewall ? Kaspersky have one of the best Sandboxed Firewall there is.
Is it because of Comodo HIPS ?
I just perfer Comodo over Kaspersky.
Wisecare 365
Oh ya, :C
Everything is good in my opinion, but may I ask why use Kaspersky 2014... do they still update virus signatures?
Yus they do.
Very good config mate! :D
Danke.
I would update to KIS 2015 and uninstall Comodo Firewall.Thanks for sharing your config :)

:C

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Actually your config is very good, just why do you use KIS 2014 and not 2015? As far as I know KIS 2015 upgrade will not need to buy a new license, just install KIS 2015 over KIS 2014 and the installer will remove KIS 2014.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.