- Jan 9, 2020
- DIRT 5™ Energy Content Pack
- HDMI Audio Devices may fail to install on Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Hot plugging HDMI TV displays in multi monitor system configurations may sometimes cause a system crash or hang.
- An application crash or hang may occur in Substance Painter™ on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- A system crash or hang may occur on the HP Reverb G2™ when connected to Radeon RX 6900 series graphics products.
- Radeon Software may sometimes fail to gather the latest available Radeon Software versions when performing or checking for updates.
- A system hang or crash may be experienced when upgrading Radeon Software while an Oculus™ VR headset is connected to your system on Radeon GCN graphics products. A temporary workaround is to disconnect the headset before install.
- AMD is currently investigating end user reports that Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle. Users who are experiencing this issue are encouraged to file a bug report in Radeon Software.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.