Advice Request RansomOff Bug with OneDrive for students

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
There's still a bug with Onedrive for students. I hope I can fix it. Thanks a lot. Greetings friend.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
There's still a bug with Onedrive for students. I hope I can fix it. Thanks a lot. Greetings friend.
Did you send a message about it to Ransomoff support? If there is a specific bug with their product, usually they are the ones who can help you solve it. For instance, they can tell you how to make an exception, or what protection to disable.

Reactions: harlan4096

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
And how do I send a message to the support? Thanks a lot.

Reactions: shmu26

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
There are other problems, too. When I uninstalled it and asked me to restart it stayed on a black screen. I had to restart with the PC button. Best regards.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, thanks for the answer. The problem with Onedrive is that you cannot synchronize the files created by the program.

HeiDef

From HeiDef
Verified
Developer
Mar 27, 2017
Hi, thanks for the answer. The problem with Onedrive is that you cannot synchronize the files created by the program.

The best thing to do right now is to exempt OneDrive. That should fix your issues. We'll have to take a look to see why OneDrive is having the problem to begin with though. Thanks for the report and let us know if exempting OneDrive helps your situation.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, putting OneDrive as an exclusion does not work. Thank you very much in advance.. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.