Razor's setup..

Razor555

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Quick question, i have 360 TS with privatefirewall. Do i need to set process monitor to off to avoid any conflicts or messups in detection? That's for privatefirewall that i am asking for.

Thanks. :)

Razor555

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Macrium Reflect is an excellent backup program.;)

Yep it is an excellent program and free. :p Well i prefer to do an image backup since i have a windows 8 disk.
Don't need to go through all that mess that MS created in case i need to reinstall OS. All updates and 8.1 free update is included in the image backup. ;)

D

Deleted member 21043

I recommend Malwarebytes Premium because it has a lot of enhanced protection features than the free keeping you more protected to the latest threats ;)

I'm sure one day there will be giveaways here for it anyway :D

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
As Huracan mentioned, Privatefirewall is a firewall as I'm sure you already know. We have it installed on an "old hound dog" of an XP system which spends most days asleep & dreaming (..if computers perchance to dream, that machines will one day :eek:rise up against their human oppressors... Oh, wait! Wasn't that was the film, Terminator!!?:p:D).:rolleyes: Likewise, XP is a very different story from Windows 8.1; and we used Privatefirewall set to "Max" on everything.
Was there a particular reason you've chosen Privatefirewall, and do you feel it provides better firewall protection?o_O I only ask because I've come away from counseling the posted manuscripts of The Wise Oracles (staff members) whom administer from their Malware tips Hall of Justice high Mount Vesuv.. :confused:er, Olympus:D after having been taught Windows 8.1 has an excellent native firewall!!:p;)

We also share your choices of Ghostery & HTTPS Everywhere, + Malwarebytes Anti-malware!:):) Kram7750 has me hoping we see it as a Giveaway soon!!:p:D

For added privacy, I'll suggest using the following
Speaking of portables, you might consider trying fast, secure, and faithfully security patched x64 Bit browsers for your x64 bit system. They're also available to install on your system if you prefer.
  1. Cyberfox www.8pecxstudios.com
  2. Palemoon (which I'm typing from now ;)) www.palemoon.org
Thanks, Razor555, for sharing your configuration, and letting me write your eyes off!!:D
It's time for these >>> :cool:

Last edited:
Y

yigido

As Huracan mentioned, Privatefirewall is a firewall as I'm sure you already know. We have it installed on an "old hound dog" of an XP system which spends most days asleep & dreaming (..if computers perchance to dream, that machines will one day :eek:rise up against their human oppressors... Oh, wait! Wasn't that was the film, Terminator!!?:p:D).:rolleyes: Likewise, XP is a very different story from Windows 8.1; and we used Privatefirewall set to "Max" on everything.
Was there a particular reason you've chose Privatefirewall, and do you feel it provides better firewall protection?o_O I only ask because I've come away from council counseling the posted manuscripts of The Wise Oracles (staff members) whom administer from their Malware tips Hall of Justice high Mount Vesuv.. :confused:er, Olympus:D after having been taught Windows 8.1 has an excellent native firewall!!:p;)

We also share your choices of Ghostery & HTTPS Everywhere, + Malwarebytes Anti-malware!:):) Kram7750 has me hoping we see it as a Giveaway soon!!:p:D

For added privacy, I'll suggest using the following
Speaking of portables, you might consider trying fast, secure, and faithfully security patched x64 Bit browsers for your x64 bit system. They're also available to install on your system if you prefer.
  1. Cyberfox www.8pecxstudios.com
  2. Palemoon (which I'm typing from now ;)) www.palemoon.org
Thanks, Razor555, for sharing your configuration, and letting me write your eyes off!!:D
It's time for these >>> :cool:
I like your posyts always :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.