Battle Recommendations for Android phone 2020?

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Samsung S20 Ultra with 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, 5G, WiFi 6, 108MP camera, 10x optical zoom, 8K video recording, 120 Hz screen and 5000mAh battery.

Man, you better be at the forefront of technology

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

yuanyasmine

Level 1
Jan 4, 2020
I've replaced my old android phone this month. I've compared many types of android phone and finally chose Samsung Galaxy A 90 cuz it supports 5G.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
What about google phone?

No! thank you! Anyway I'm not a google phone fan

with 3 xl

with 4xl

I don't see Google here:

I'm not saying that Samsung or Blackberry are perfect but I prefer them over Google phones...

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I don't see Google here:
Have a look at the rankings at the right. Several Pixels score very highly and the Pixels are known for having excellent cameras.
In general Pixels are regarded as being very good phones. However I wouldn't own one, as I never spend more than $200 on a phone.

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
I'd recommend the Motorola g8 plus. Good specs for a relatively low price. I always had samsung phones but last summer I bought a Motorola g7 and I don't regret it.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
In addition to the last post...Why I use Blackberry as my primary phone.

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
I've owned a Moto (never again), several Samsung's, and now a PIxel 3 XL. My favorite by a long-shot is a the Pixel 3 XL. This is in spite of my owning multiple Samsung TV's, multiple Samsung tablets, and my wife still owning a Samsung phone. I like the size, I love the camera, and I like how fast it is. It has way less "extra stuff" as compared to the other phones I've owned (especially the Samsung's).

Devilboss94

Level 1
Apr 16, 2020
I have owned many phones in the past, I changed one every month!
I also had several iPhone, they were excellent but Ios with little personalization and not everyone likes it.
Now I have calmed down with the phones, in fact I have owned the Galaxy S8 for two years and I had a great time.
Soon I will change and almost certainly take a Pixel, because I would like to have Android cleaner, I did not like too much personalization of Samsung, this is a problem for me but it is my opinion.

Having said that if I should recommend, not taking into account the budget I would recommend a Samsung Galaxy (S10 or better S20) or a Pixel (3a or 4) based on when you want to spend.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I recommend Google Pixel 3a or upcoming 4a.

Even if you're not a fan (I wasn't too before I buy)
It's best phone security wise and also it's supported by GrapheneOS (currently 3, 3XL, 3a + 3a XL) which was my reason to buy a 3a.
The Titan chip makes it very secure especially with GrapheneOS .
Best recommendation 👍

• Thanks
Reactions: ForgottenSeer 85179

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.