Recommended TV Shows (still on air)

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
Although personal tastes differ, I'm interested in new shows to watch. Can be any genre but in English.
I'll be writing those I think few people are watching. My rec:

Line Of Duty - Best crime related tv show?
Designated Survivor - fairly good
Billions - very good also. Lead actors are great.
The Grand Tour - depends on you, could be hysterical or sometimes hysterical.

Reactions: SHvFl and frogboy
D

Deleted member 178

Lucifer - actually at season 2 , should resume soon , great lead actor playing a sarcastic, bored, humorous and superficial quitter King of Hell
Legion - a young disorded psycho interned in a Mental institution discovers he is not so crazy after all but a powerful psychic mutant.

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
Atlanta and Silicon Valley are both really good, and they both have short seasons so easy to get through.
Silicon is a great show already seen it.
Will try Atlanta.
Btw since you like comedy shows which are actually funny, The Inbetweeners is definitely the best I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viking and SHvFl

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
Lucifer - actually at season 2 , should resume soon , great lead actor playing a sarcastic, bored, humorous and superficial quitter King of Hell
Legion - a young disorded psycho interned in a Mental institution discovers he is not so crazy after all but a powerful psychic mutant.
Hmmmmmmmm......
Lucifer caters to a general audience, so compromises on quality. Saw the first season and some episodes of the 2nd.
Legion, on the one hand is highly rated, but too abstract. But if it survives long enough, I'll definitely give it another try. Seen only the pilot.

Reactions: SHvFl
D

Deleted member 178

Hmmmmmmmm......
Lucifer caters to a general audience, so compromises on quality. Saw the first season and some episodes of the 2nd.
It is funny, and the actor playing Lucifer is great. now abiout the story line, indeed it isn't very complex.
Legion, on the one hand is highly rated, but too abstract. But if it survives long enough, I'll definitely give it another try. Seen only the pilot.
Yes lol, first time i saw it , i was thinking "what the with this show, where is the damn action scene ?" :D

Reactions: SHvFl and RVS2

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
Same thing happened with walking dead. Entire 7th season was slow and less action. But I am going to try legion.
Sometimes very good tv and cinema doesn't work with the audience. Everybody likes a few films they loved but couldn't understand why they flopped.

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
Talking of superhero shows, daredevil and luke cage are probably the best in their league. They have 2 sister shows one about a girl and iron fist. Yet to see the girl one, got good reviews, will steer clear of iron fist, poor reviews.

D

Deleted member 178

Talking of superhero shows, daredevil and luke cage are probably the best in their league. They have 2 sister shows one about a girl and iron fist. Yet to see the girl one, got good reviews, will steer clear of iron fist, poor reviews.
Iron Fist isn't so bad, but remind me too much Arrows, same background.

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
Billions is the last gem I found
Better Call Saul
Defensors' pals: Daredevil and Jessica Jones... Luke Cage is so so. Iron Fist is the weakest.
Black Sails was a great pirates series and its last episode aired on last 2nd April.
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn was very good in the beginning, but like many american sitcoms, it deteriorated. All the characters became caricatures of themselves. It was more absurd than funny.

Have not seen others...
Also, The Last Ship... Pretty good all rounder.
I really like the shows where action-adventure is a lot more than the drama.
Unless it's top-notch drama like True Detective (only 1st season)

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Billions is the last gem I found
Better Call Saul
Defensors' pals: Daredevil and Jessica Jones... Luke Cage is so so. Iron Fist is the weakest.
Black Sails was a great pirates series and its last episode aired on last 2nd April.
Brooklyn 99
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is really funny. Can't wait till new episode! :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.