Expired Redeem 100GB* Dropbox storage for 3-24 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Redeem *Up to 100GB* Dropbox storage, depending on promotional offer.

"You may be eligible to redeem promotional space on your Dropbox account if you've recently gotten a new device or joined a plan with one of the following companies:

• A1 - 3, 50, 100GB - 24 months - AUSTRIA ONLY
  • Acer - 10, 15GB - 3 months
  • ASUS - 25GB - 6 months
  • Bouygues - 2, 50GB - 24 months - FRANCE
  • Dell - 20GB - 12 months
  • HP - 25GB - 6 months or 12 months
  • HTC - Expired
  • Lenovo - 15GB - 6 months or 25GB - 12 months - JAPAN ONLY
  • NEC - 25GB - 12 months - JAPAN ONLY
  • Samsung - Expired
  • Sony - 23GB - 6 months
  • Vodafone - 25, 50, 100GB - 3, 6, 12, 24 months
  • WPS Office - 8GB - 3 months - Android - Coming soon to iOS
What happens when my promotional space expires?
When your promotional deal expires, your Dropbox quota returns to 2 GB, plus any additional space you earned through referrals or other bonuses. All of the files in your Dropbox folder are available to you on your computers, phones, and at dropbox.com; however, Dropbox stops syncing the files in your account and you can't add more files."

----
Check to see what's been applied: Dropbox - Sign in

----

I have summarised a few basic details, but I
strongly encourage that you click the links above for the full details and conditions. As Promotions, Storage and Eligibility may vary per person, devices and region.

Thank you and enjoy. :)

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
Nice offer, but sadly the latest item that I have bought is a old Dell Chromebook which is not eligible. :(

Reactions: Ink

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Only the 1 year or 2 years promotions are good, less than those are not just enough.

Reactions: Wendra

Enes

Level 1
Verified
May 27, 2014
I am using Samsung S4 almost 2 years. Samsung gave me 50gb free dropbox space because of using samsung smart phone. I am still using that 50gb and couldn't get full yet. :)

Reactions: Wendra and Ink

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.