Expired Reg Organizer v7.40 free lifetime license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Reg Organizer 7.40 - lifetime license for 2 PCs.

Official site: www.chemtable.com

Main Features
  • Built-in advanced software uninstaller featuring search for leftovers of the uninstalled programs in the system.
  • Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
  • Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
  • Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
  • Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
  • The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
  • Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn't be identified by other similar programs.
  • Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
  • Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
  • Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
  • Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
  • Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.

RegOrganizer1.png RegOrganizer2.png RegOrganizer3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
For Americans and others who want to deal with an English language site, you can get this now on sharewareonsale.com.

Reg Organizer has a pretty good registry scanner/editor. It's a keeper for me. But I get the most search hits with a good ol' Nirsoft freeware, RegScanner.

L

LabZero

I've tested the previous version and it includes many tools, some of which are suitable to advanced users.
Useful is the manual search of the registry references of the uninstalled applications and it also includes Soft Organizer, a very good uninstaller.
Good cleaner of unnecessary files also related to Windows updates.
Some system tweaks are present but they do not seem however to speed up my system.
The strong point of this program is the registry cleaner that uses a good scan algorithm by analyzing in depth and finding on my system, about 300 leftovers and, above all, the registry defrag: one of the best I have tried.
Talking about reg cleaner, it is necessary to pay attention to what it repairs, even if in my case no problems occurred.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Did an installation and a quick run for it. Would say it's cool!

Somehow feature wise are more than Ccleaner to me. Probably will give it a try for few days and see. Plan to combine this with Auslogic Defrag Pro (got it from promotion), and see how my old lappy reincarnated.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
I've tested the previous version and it includes many tools, some of which are suitable to advanced users.
Useful is the manual search of the registry references of the uninstalled applications and it also includes Soft Organizer, a very good uninstaller.
Good cleaner of unnecessary files also related to Windows updates.
Some system tweaks are present but they do not seem however to speed up my system.
The strong point of this program is the registry cleaner that uses a good scan algorithm by analyzing in depth and finding on my system, about 300 leftovers and, above all, the registry defrag: one of the best I have tried.
Talking about reg cleaner, it is necessary to pay attention to what it repairs, even if in my case no problems occurred.

So it includes Soft Organizer? Now that is really great because I have been using Soft Organizer from a Comms.info giveaway that Sundaram999 placed a while ago. I really like Soft Organizer, so if the rest of Reg Organizer is as good as Soft Organizer itself, then that is all the better. :)

Reactions: King Alpha

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Does anyone here know if I can safely uninstall the standalone Soft Organizer since it is also present in Reg Organizer, the reason I ask is because it seems that the Soft Organizer in Reg Organizer shows that it lists all the same traced software as the standalone version of Soft Organizer? I am not certain if that stays the same if I uninstall the standalone version of Soft Organizer?

( I hope I explained this correctly. )

Reactions: Sundaram999
L

LabZero

Does anyone here know if I can safely uninstall the standalone Soft Organizer since it is also present in Reg Organizer, the reason I ask is because it seems that the Soft Organizer in Reg Organizer shows that it lists all the same traced software as the standalone version of Soft Organizer? I am not certain if that stays the same if I uninstall the standalone version of Soft Organizer?

( I hope I explained this correctly. )
I have done that, you can uninstall standalone Soft Organizer without problems and use the one included into Reg Organizer.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Tried this for few days since the installation last week. One thing I noticed, is the scanning takes forever, especially the reg analysis part and so does the reg defrag too. Wonder if it's due to my HDD not being an SSD?

L

LabZero

Tried this for few days since the installation last week. One thing I noticed, is the scanning takes forever, especially the reg analysis part and so does the reg defrag too. Wonder if it's due to my HDD not being an SSD?
When I tested it, I also have experienced a slow-down of the reg. scan.
However, during the registry cleaning and defragmentation it's needed to close all the apps, including AV.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.