Registry Recycler Free Registry Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
[align=justify]Registry Recycler purposes to repair your registry against registry errors in a proficient fashion. Performs a deep examination of your registry database using this utility and take out invalid and corrupt entries that resist an even performance of your system. Get associated with Registry Recycler and fix registry errors to ensure the health of your PC.

Web Address - RegistryRecycler.com

Version - 0.9.2.5

Following is a brief overview of how this free registry cleaner works and takes care of your Windows registry:

Fix and Repair Registry Errors
A registry populated with errors threatens your system performance by creating conflicts with the decent ones. Registry Recycler is equipped with a compelling registry scanner, which achieves an in-depth scrutiny to get hold of invalid / corrupt registry entries and wipe them out as per your instructions.

scanning.png

Registry Defragmentation
Windows Registry frequently writes and removes data over time, which causes the information to form chunks, separated from each other. This makes it difficult for system to track down the required entries, resulting in a slower system response. Registry Recycler competently defrags the registry and patch up these chunks to form an unbroken thread.

Speed Up Windows Boot Timing

Windows normally needs minimal processes and services to boot itself up. Unfortunately, there are other processes in the form of applications, which list their selves in Startup schedule. These additional applications might be substantial that take a while in loading up. Free Registry Recycler provides you with an overview of Startup items and empowers you to filter this list according to your preferences. A brief startup would eventually reduce the startup time and make your PC boot faster.

Safety
Besides all other features, Registry Recycler watches out the safety and security concerns of your Registry. Considering this, the utility tends to create an automatic backup of your previous registry settings each time it goes to fix registry errors. If in case, you desire to move back to the previous registry state, you can easily restore the backup through Registry Recycler.

[/align]

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Read in the 'Terms of Use' of Registry Recycler: http://www.registryrecycler.com/terms.html

'Registry Recycler Terms of Use
Here are outlined the terms to use Registry Recycler's website and the software published through this website by Developer Tribe (Pvt) Ltd.'

Read on DeveloperTribe Private Ltd website, 'Home' tab: http://www.developertribe.com/index.html

'DeveloperTribe Private Ltd is an independent professional and innovative technology consultancy and Telecom Market Research company in Islamabad, Pakistan.'

Read on DeveloperTribe Private Ltd website, 'About Us' tab: http://www.developertribe.com/aboutus.html

'DeveloperTribe Ltd is an independent professional and innovative technology consultancy, Software Solutions, Electronics and PCB Layout design, PCB manufacturing and assembly services provider and Market Research company in the north west of England.'

So where are you, Sirs, please? Really ?..

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback; your inquiry is welcomed. Developer Tribe is, in a point of fact, based in Islamabad, Pakistan. However, we do have an official correspondence in North West of England. As we majorly target our audience in UK, we have to ensure our presence here. Furthermore, you have a valid objection concerning the clerical errors on the webpages, which are already in the pipeline and will be addressed very soon in our upcoming (in two weeks) web interface.

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
Besides this point, the post under consideration never aimed to promote Developer Tribe. It is and should be concentrated on the said application, Registry Recycler. We would also appreciate a relevant feedback in order to bring further advancements to this product.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
But damn , why developers are still developing a registry cleaner application, it 's everywhere - in all corners of streets, each street .. endless!
We do not want to use other registry cleaners, but behavior blockers, etc. security software .
Personally I have a very good registry cleaner developed for a very long time, so trustworthy - but I do work with once a year can be .. and it has more possibilities of registry cleaning, that your (which tends to be like mine one).
- Look and count:
ActiveX / COM Components
Software Paths
Application Paths
File Types
Help Files
Firewall Settings
Fonts
Shared DLLs
User MRU Lists
Uninstaller
Start Menu
Startup Programs
Sound and AppEvents
Image File Execution
Application Settings
Windows Services.
Then, 16 different places in the registry .
I don't use other options in my registry cleaner - no use System Tuneup because I did all by hand ( I like to know in detail the tweaks), and my Windows don't need to defrag registry (that once said Sysinternals tool ..). Yes, it is called Wise Registry Cleaner ..
And every day CCleaner make excellent work in this area, then there is no room in the market for another registry cleaner, I think.
Use your big talent to make good behavior blocker maybe if I may suggest ..

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
Up to scratch! The application you are holding on to, is real trustworthy, as it bothers with ‘FIREWALL SETTINGS’ (a sensitive area to work with). We cannot make it aggressive just to lengthen the list of search places. You must be aware of the idea PLC (Product Life Cycle). Frontrunners of the market are not gripped up forever. As an ethical aspect of the industry, new developments must always be welcomed and encouraged.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
For a moment, I thought you worked for them.

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
@Earth
You got it Right !! We work for our Products !!
We are a team of Developers !!

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
There is not one single thing about this crappy registry cleaner which distinguishes it from the multitude of reg cleaners out there.

These are apps that are totally not needed.They all find different entries to delete which in itself shows the inaccuracy of the results and cleaning algorithm.

There is NO benefits whatsoever in using one and this cleaner is just another one on the crapware list.

Thats the truth.!

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Freddyand5 said:
@Earth
You got it Right !! We work for our Products !!
We are a team of Developers !!

What other software do they develop? I personally don't care for registry cleaners, there are far too many freeware available for those who want to use them.

Thanks. :D

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
We’d rather call it as a matter of perception. Contradicting behaviors always lead to a constructive outcome, but only if it is intended. After 33 long years of relation, Microsoft and IBM are still conflicting over an issue like Alt + Ctrl + Del. That does not entitle any of these being wrong.

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
@Amiga500
Let us be concrete. Start an installation on your system and then interrupt the installation (Cut down the power) to lay off the process in midstream. Re-run the installation; will it be smooth this time? And if is not, how would you clean its data from the Registry?

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
@Littlebits
Our new products are in the development process and shall come forth by the end of this year.
there is an app for Windows Phone Users i.e. Best Vines
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/best-vines/010fc224-d163-4d5c-9d37-2781151efff4

and couple more pending review regarding FANTASY Sports. Hopefully, will be live soon by the end of this month ..

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
@ Freddyand5
hello,you are free to develope registry cleaner but you have to understand users view on registry cleaner.At least on MalwareTips
Look at this thread here on MalwareTips :
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Is-it-safe-to-use-Registry-Cleaners?highlight=best+registry+cleaner

Thanks

Freddyand5

Thread author
Verified
Sep 18, 2013
MalwareVirus said:
@ Freddyand5
hello,you are free to develope registry cleaner but you have to understand users view on registry cleaner.At least on MalwareTips
Look at this thread here on MalwareTips :
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Is-it-safe-to-use-Registry-Cleaners?highlight=best+registry+cleaner

Thanks

Thanks, I underStand the concerns :) found mixed opinions on the particular topic ... Would definitely put my thoughts regarding registry cleaners in the particular thread !!

Adan Bailey

Oct 19, 2013
Registry Recycler Free Registry Cleaner is a type of gift for me. Its good and have great importance to solve my issues. Thanks for delivering this useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.