Verified
RegOrganizer v7.52 (comss.ru version)

Homepage: Reg Organizer 7.52 - Powerful Windows Registry Manager

Please use Google translate or any translator

Instructions and terms:

1. Dowload RegOrganizer
  2. Install on Your PC
  3. Go to Help> Enter the license key
  4. Activate program with key: A55Y-EEYV9-CK8NA-PFNYM-3QKEL-5QCHR-42LA5-JHA7F-6599N
  • Lifetime license for home (non-commercial) use.
  • Only for version 7.52. No free upgrades to new versions.
  • Activate only mounting version, the license is not suited for the portable.
  • No free technical support.
  • You can reinstall the software, download the package version 7.52 from this page, and activate the same key at any time.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
I think too bad days come to RegOrganizer..... Why? Because I see many RegOrganizer promos. About two years ago I asked Dr Kerish to provide me keys for the Giveways but they provided some 1 year keys. Now they give 3 year keys for the Giveaway and make very often 1 year Giveaways. The same thing is happening to RegOrganizer. Maybe I am wrong with my decision but I think that is so. For sure it is very good for us :)

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
For those who don't want to bother with a Russian-language giveaway, there is a Halloween giveaway for Reg Organizer and a number of other programs (including several interesting programs I have never seen previously on giveaway) at 2016 Halloween Giveaway Party No Trick but Treat. It lasts through November 6.

I think everybody should get Reg Organizer while it's free. I have tried out numerous registry editing programs, and Reg Organizer is in some ways the best. But it is much more than a registry program; it's a general toolbox program in the category of Glary Utilities and Advanced System Care.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
For those who don't want to bother with a Russian-language giveaway, there is a Halloween giveaway for Reg Organizer and a number of other programs (including several interesting programs I have never seen previously on giveaway) at 2016 Halloween Giveaway Party No Trick but Treat. It lasts through November 6.

I think everybody should get Reg Organizer while it's free. I have tried out numerous registry editing programs, and Reg Organizer is in some ways the best. But it is much more than a registry program; it's a general toolbox program in the category of Glary Utilities and Advanced System Care.
For sure it is a useful program and everyone who needs should take it while it is free

frogboy

Level 75
Verified
Trusted
I think too bad days come to RegOrganizer..... Why? Because I see many RegOrganizer promos. About two years ago I asked Dr Kerish to provide me keys for the Giveways but they provided some 1 year keys. Now they give 3 year keys for the Giveaway and make very often 1 year Giveaways. The same thing is happening to RegOrganizer. Maybe I am wrong with my decision but I think that is so. For sure it is very good for us :)
Yes i agree bad for them but good for us, thanks @Sundaram999 for this share. :D